The Dysart Petersham is a lovely venue for private events, for both personal occasions and business, from intimate, family lunches, to larger receptions and dinners, from informal to formal, all the year round.
The private dining rooms offer:
- a private outside terrace with spectacular views and two spacious areas which can be arranged for you in a variety of ways to suit the occasion
- a perfect location for celebratory lunches, dinners and receptions, business meetings, training days, conferences and networking gatherings, uniting privacy, a sense of the countryside, fine food, wines and service
- personal catering by our kitchen team, making use of the finest fresh, seasonal produce, much of it grown especially for us
- personal planning with Barny, arranging each event as a bespoke one off, working with you to achieve all the individual ideas you are hoping for and making everything as easy as possible for you.
You can move from champagne, or drinks, reception to lunch or dinner, with the rooms arranged just as you want, from individual tables, to a single large table. An area of the gardens can be set aside for private use with the private rooms and terrace.
All manner of special occasions are celebrated at The Dysart Petersham –including, birthdays, anniversaries, christenings, retirements, graduations, promotions – and special meals, pre, or post, the great rugby events at Twickenham.
- It is possible to hire the upstairs rooms alone, or to take over the whole of the Dysart Petersham, with its spacious, elegant and relaxed interior, and the garden.
- Numbers can range up to 100 guests, with full private hire of the building.
- Menu arrangements are flexible, including canapés, sit-down meals for up to 44 guests, or bowl food for up to 100.
- We work with some of the finest young musicians and photographers and we like to bring a personal, family, touch to the flowers.
Although we are generally closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, except on Bank Holidays and during December, we are pleased to open for private events on those days.