The Dysart Petersham is a lovely venue for private dining and other events, for both personal occasions and business, all the year round.
We are open at any time, including on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, by arrangement for private, breakfasts, receptions, lunches, dinners and meetings, both family and business.
In our private dining rooms we are pleased to offer:
- Private dining with bespoke arrangements for each occasion, using the same uncompromising quality of ingredients and of classical cooking techniques we use generally
- for small private dining occasions a menu will be based on pre-agreed choices from our a la carte, or our tasting menus
- for larger groups we also agree in advance a smaller menu, of course with variations for special dietary requirements
- vegetarian and vegan menus which arise so comfortably from our love of fresh, axiomatically seasonal and ever changing, leaves, fruits and vegetables, many grown locally specially for us
- we offer early or late lunching/dining times so as to fit together with the restaurant, ensuring that the chefs do not find themselves cooking for the restaurant and private dining groups at the same time
- a private outside terrace with spectacular views and two spacious areas which can be arranged for you in a variety of ways to suit the occasion
- a perfect location for private lunches, dinners and receptions, business meetings, training days, conferences and networking gatherings, uniting our commitment to fine food, wines and service within a pervading sense of the spacious countryside around us which influences everything we do
- personal planning with Barny, arranging each event as a one off, working with you to achieve all you are hoping for, making everything as easy as possible for you.
You can move from champagne, or drinks reception to private lunch or dinner, with the rooms arranged just as you want, from individual tables, to a single table. An area of the gardens can be set aside for private use with the private rooms and terrace in the warmer seasons.
All manner of special occasions are celebrated at The Dysart Petersham –including, birthdays, anniversaries, christenings, retirements, graduations, promotions – and special meals, pre, or post, the great rugby events at Twickenham.
- It is possible to hire the upstairs rooms alone, or take over the whole of the Dysart Petersham, with its elegant and relaxed interior, and the garden.
- Private dining, seated, is suitable for around 40 guests; for larger numbers we serve a delightful and very popular menu of bowl food showcasing our main menus
- We work with some of the finest young musicians and photographers and we like to bring a personal, family, touch to the flowers.