All events are personally planned with you, to your requirements, by MD, Barny Taylor, and with your own dedicated, unobtrusive member of our team for the day, to allow you to concentrate on your business objectives.
- Meetings – discreet, peaceful, spacious and distinctive, The Dysart Petersham is available from first thing in the morning for meetings, Board meetings and conferences, for anything from 2 to 40 people, depending on required set up. With plenty of natural light and countryside views, we have the perfect space in which to bring the best out of your team, or to get the best results from your business meetings.
- Training/away days/lectures/presentations – space is important here, with plenty of room to set up different areas for groups to use throughout the day. A meeting table, small break-out tables, a relaxation area and outdoor area are all yours for the day. Many different ways of setting up the rooms are available, including theatre style, cabaret style, horse-shoe. Good, controllable lighting and black-out blinds allow you to adjust the working conditions. We have included just some of the layouts that have been popular.
- Dinners/celebrations – The Dysart Petersham is ideal for a group of any size, from 2 to 100, in which to dine, celebrate or relax. We can create menus to your preference, either as traditional, sit-down events, or served as bowl food to allow guests to move freely throughout the event, encouraging mingling.
- Networking – our spacious and characterful building, interiors and gardens, lovely setting and large car park lend themselves to successful networking. Networkers can get here quickly, enjoy the surroundings and lovely food, maximise their time here and be on their way with minimum time wasted searching for parking.
- Charities and fund raising events
- Company lunches before the rugby at Twickenham, where timing is of the essence, or dinners after the rugby.
All enquiries should please come to Barny Taylor at email@example.com