The Dysart Petersham is an Arts and Crafts building from 1904 which used high quality building materials, with a wealth of beautiful woods. It has been restored to lend emphasis to as many of the original features as possible, particularly the wood, and with simplicity of decoration to let the original detail speak for itself.
The oak bar was not original, but had been in the building for some time. We retained, simplified and restored it when we discovered it had been bought in the 1850s from decommissioned Napoleonic period warships.
The main rooms face south over Richmond Park and are full of sun. On the colder days of the year we have a large log burning stove